TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Service Content and Requirements
1.1 HashMax uses its own facilities to provide mining hardware hosting services: troubleshooting support, hash rate monitoring, software updates, reasonable maintenance and basic repair (irreparable hardware failures excluded), and other services/products that may be added in the future through the Internet and other means.
1.2 HashMax hosting services are available for mining rigs offered on this Site and rigs that customers send to us (Please confirm with us via email in advance). HashMax reserves the right to refuse any mining rig that is:
- Different from the mining rigs agreed upon to host
- Sent defective, damaged, or in a potentially hazardous manner
- Damaged during shipment
2. Provision, Modification, and Cancellation of Services
2.1 By accepting the HashMax hosting services, users agree to accept all information services provided by HashMax and hence authorize HashMax to send updates, promotional events, and business information to their emails, mobile phones, mailing addresses, etc.
2.2 HashMax reserves the right to modify or discontinue the services at any time without any notice to users.
2.3 HashMax reserves the right to cancel any order at any time where:
- There has been an obvious error in the pricing
- The product ordered is out of stock
If an order is canceled under this clause and the user has already paid for the service, we will offer a full refund.
3. User Rights
3.1 Users have the right to use the HashMax hosting services and the dashboard account:
- If users choose to become a registered member of HashMax, they can create an account by themselves. The naming and use of the account should be ethical and comply with relevant laws and regulations. The account must not contain any insults, threats, obscenities, jealousy, and other infringements of the legitimate rights and interests of others.
- Once users have successfully become the registered users of HashMax hosting services, they will get the user account/ID and password, and be responsible for all activities and events that occur after logging in to the system with this group of accounts and passwords.
3.2 Users have the right to participate in various online/offline activities provided by HashMax and other types of services available on the HashMax website.
3.3 Users have the right to terminate the services with Hashmax only when cryptocurrency mining is making losses.
4. User Obligations
4.1 For the registration data, users have to:
- Provide legal, true, accurate, and detailed personal information
- Update the user information in time if there is any change
- Shall bear all the corresponding responsibilities and consequences if the registration information provided by users is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, and HashMax reserves the right to terminate their use of services
4.2 The user Users must not use this site to endanger national security, divulge state secrets, infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of the state’s social collectives and citizens, and may not use this site to produce, copy and disseminate the following information:
- Inciting resistance, undermining the Constitution and laws, and administration
- Inciting subversion of state power and overthrowing the socialist system
- Inciting secession and undermining national unity
- Inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity
- Fabrication or Distorting facts, spreading rumors, disturbing social order
- Promoting feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, abetment; Blatantly insulting others, or fabricating facts, others, or other
- Damage to the credibility of state organs
- Other violations of the Constitution and laws and administrative regulations
- Conduct commercial advertising
4.3 It is forbidden for users to use the HashMax hosting service as a platform or medium for engaging in various illegal activities in any form. Users may not engage in any commercial activities in the name of the Site without the authorization or permission of HashMax.
5. Information Confidentiality
5.1 Users’ personal information including the name, email address, phone number, user account and password, and other non-public information will not be disclosed by HashMax to any third party without legal reasons or prior permission from users.
5.2 The user’s personal information may be disclosed in part or in full to other third parties as required by administrative, judicial, or other laws.
6. Applicable Law
All disputes, claims, or other matters arising from or related to the use of the HashMax hosting service are governed by local laws. If there are any disputes between the user and HashMax, it should first be resolved through negotiation in good faith. If an agreement is not reached, the issue will be resolved by the competent court at the People’s Republic of China.
7. Risks and Disclaimer
Users need to carefully read the Terms and other related agreements and have a full understanding of potential investment risks before using HashMax hosting service. If there are any questions or concerns about the Terms, please contact our customer service. HashMax shall not be liable for users’ losses caused by the factors including but not limited to:
7.1 Information disclosure by users: users have to take full responsibility for maintaining, safeguarding, keeping confidential, and controlling their own digital assets including but not limited to their digital wallets and the funds therein. Users acknowledge that if others are able to gain unauthorized access to their wallets’ private keys, they could permanently lose any funds therein.
The Customer thus completely indemnifies HashMax in the event of any unauthorized access.
7.2 The volatility of the cryptocurrency market: mining profits change with the adjustment of mining difficulty and fluctuations in the bitcoin price. Users shall do their own research on how to best mitigate investment risks and bear all the losses caused by the decrease in the value of the digital currency and mining rigs. HashMax does not assume any responsibility or compensation obligation.
7.3 This means any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, of which the consequences could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include but are not limited to, changes in national policies, viruses, war, or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, epidemics or pandemics, industrial disputes or strikes, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding, and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any of the above then termination of services may happen, and refunds or compensation payments cannot be made.